Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ATC's my new passion

I have been joining in on a few ATC swap groups recently, and have found that these little mini works of art are just so much fun to make! I thought I would share a few with you today...
                                                         
                                                                     " Love Swap"



"Fairy Tale Swap"




                                                                        "Bird Swap"





 There are many more challenges coming up in the future, and I will be sharing more with you soon....

Have a Beautiful Day!
~Susan

2 comments:

  1. I love your ATC's Susan! I'm brand new to attempting them and you've given me inspiration - thank you! Glad to have discovered your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank You Cynthia! It makes my heart sing to think that Iv'e inspired you. Your going to love making them! Thanks for following me, so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete