Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rustic Beauty

Hello again dear ones...

Time has been flying by ever so fast these days. I am finding it a bit difficult to stay on track. I have been joining several art groups lately. Whoo Hoo! Just love to be inspired by beautiful things....
That's been keeping me busy indeed, creating art , and finding time for reflecting.

 I recently took a drive through the countryside, and wanted to reflect upon the stillness and quiet sounds, rustic beauty, and the magic of old structures. I decided barns would be a great topic for my blog post this week, there is so much beauty in which we see....





For me... there is an appeal like no other that I feel down deep in my soul, from an old structure, chippy, painted, rusty metals, delapidation and moss...



I loVE It!
It stirs in me, an excitement from within...




Maybe it's the patina,the history....the adventurious side in me that wants to go inside and look for lost treasures. Either way, it makes me happy. Thanks for letting me share with you today.Hope your having a fantastic weekend!
~Susan Dietz
Flutter Before You


No comments:

Post a Comment