Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Creative Days

Hello Lovelies!
 
Hope all is well with you.
 
This past week, I have been working some extra days at the day job, 4 days this past week. And cramming in lots of art too. Seems I am making full use of my "extra" time. Ha!
 
Finishing up some details on this first batch of the Halloween witchy-poo's and crows.
They have received great reviews so far... That makes me happy :)
 

 
With faces like these, what's not to love?
 
Even though they are the same, they each have a unique personality.
Don't you think?
 
Funny how it worked out that way.

A few more witches too..


Ms. Witchy, brewing up a batch of slug Juice...
And Ms. Spell caster.
 
These can be found in my shop HERE
And a few custom orders for my wonderful customers in my Etsy shop.
 
A trio of Frozen Charlotte ornaments.
She plans to adorn a white feathered tree with these, this holiday.
 
Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to see!!!
These are the second set of three, that I have made for her. That tree is going to be beautiful!
 And adding the finishing touches on a custom fairy crown for another lovely customer of mine.
 
It is turning out sooo pretty!
Just a few more pieces to add.
I will share the finished piece, when it all comes together.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
 
 I'm heading back to the studio to finish up a few things, and have some BIG idea's brewing, for something new and super cool!!!Can't wait to share.
 
Best Wishes,
~Susan
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors on your custom fairy crown! Someone is never going to take it off!
    Amazing job on the witchy poo crows. I am not sure I have seen crow witches before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Laura! I hope she likes the crown too, :) I love the colors she chose, they are my favorite combination, so happy. Happy crown's for a happy queen! Thank You for your visit, always a pleasure having you stop by.
      Hugs

      Delete
  2. These are absolutely stunning. What a creative soul you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Jennifer! What wonderful compliments, I appreciate you kindness.I enjoy making things with my hands, It fills my soul with happiness:) Thank You for visiting me today!
      Xo

      Delete
  3. You have been busy!
    You make far better use with your free time than I do...haha!
    These creations are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Cameron, Sometimes I just get on a roll, I like to stay busy. Although a down day every so often keeps me recharged and ready for what's coming next. I always welcome a good movie day and rest too, and need to remember that I have to make time for balance, sometimes is a challenge for me. But it's what is needed. Thank You! xo

      Delete
  4. I just adore your crows and witches!! Love Halloween, but you are way ahead of me in getting ready. That crown is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Mary! I do love Halloween time, it's my most favorite time, I feel like I am at my most creative around these next few months. Maybe because I am born in the fall, it's just "my joyful time" lots of good energy to draw from. I think she will enjoy her crown too, adding a few more touches, then off it goes, to it's new owner. Thank You for visiting today, I appreciate you comments so much! :) Hugs

      Delete