Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just One Stamp








I found this stamp at the Paper arts festival last weekend, and just fell in love with her, so many things you can do with just one stamp. Here are a few cards I made using just this one stamp....



Vintage circus



I just love her vintage feel. This is another version of a bathing beauty....


This great paper background is a new line from www.coredinations.com you can sand off the top surface and reveal the under color, also works great when you tear it, you get that same color that comes through. Love this new line!

That's my sampling of cards using just one stamp. I must say I have fallen in love with this image, you may see lots more of her in the future... Until next time, Have a Creative Day!!!!

~Susan







No comments:

Post a Comment