Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HELLO Spring, HELLO Renewal



Hello and welcome SpRiNg!!! It's long awaited arrival here in the Pacific Northwest. We experience many rainy months here in Portland, Oregon. The renewal of life again,blooming trees with soft pink and white petals,the bright yellows of daffodil's swaying in the breeze, and the scattering of tulips and purple hyacynth...Oh how I LoVe SpRinG!


I've Been busy making a few tags to share with you too! I am really loving these Vintage circus inspired images from Lisa Kettell... So stinking cute!!! I'm feeling like a butterfly coming out of seclusion and cacoon state, emerging out into the warmth of the sun to dry my wings.....flexing,stretching, feeling renewed energy, gaining strength, preparing to FLY!!!



Happy Spring Everyone!!! xoxo
~Susan














No comments:

Post a Comment