Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thankful

I am so blessed and ThankFuL! Thankful for meeting the love of my life and my best friend Steve. He has always been supportive of my wild ideas and my artistic journey, as he is an artist himself. He works at very strenuous trade as a concrete finisher, and through his artist vision,he can make an ordinarily plain and basic space into a work of art, a true masterpiece. And that takes talent! Steve is a bit of a "jack of all trades", when he's not working at his day job, he's restoring an old car,working on projects for me, which I LoVE! Or taking pictures of things that inspire him. For 24 years, we have been by eachothers side, supporting one another in every aspect of our lives. We truely love many of the same things, and enjoy spending time outdoors,creating adventures,treasure hunting,cruising the hot rods to car shows, and taking long drives with our camera at the ready, waiting to capture and document that perfect moment of beauty before us. He does enjoy his manly things too, in which I support him also.Well to be completely honest, maybe not the sports, but that he can have his own fun with that,it just means I get to spend more quality time in the studio working on my creations! Which is great for both of us....


He is kind and a lover of nature...


All things with wings are drawn to him, which I LoVE!


A bit of a rebel and a strong scence of family and friends... Steve and his brother Dave racing off into the sunset....


Most of all I am truely blessed and ThaNkFuL for having such a wonderful life companion to lay under the stars with, and talk about our hopes and dreams of the future, thoughts and ideas of the present, and the gifts that we have been given for today.....


Enjoy the Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment