Sunday, February 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

My name is Susan Dietz, owner of Flutter Before You. I feel that my strengths are imagination and a strong attention to detail in my work. I love using graphics 45 vintage inspired images in my creations. I love the feel and the time era of your papers and your colors are fabulous! Here are some of my pieces I have created recently...
A series of Halloween cards using Graphic 45 images...

A magic Fairy book I created using a variety of findings and tons of paper images from various vendors...
A series of tags I created for a recent ARTchix challenge.....
An ATC I created for my Flygirls ATC Group, Fairy Tale swap...

A Marie Antionette cake topper, using various products giving her a vintage feel...

And a Fabric Covered Journal, using a vintage book and hand cut papers for journaling and documenting your journey for 2012.


I would LoVe the opportunity to be  part of your Graphic 45 Design Team! I feel I have versitility and a passion for creating unique creations that incorporate a vintage and whimsical feel. I have my own style and am open to trying new techniques and have a passion for paper!!!


Thank You so much for the opportunity to audition, and I look forward to hearing from you soon...

~ Have a Magical Day!
 Susan Dietz




No comments:

Post a Comment