Thursday, March 1, 2012

Revisiting my word for 2012

Wow, this year is already flying by! It's March 1st already, and it has me thinking about my 2012 word for this year, "Productivity".
I feel that I have already accomplished a great deal in the last 3 months, and I am trying to push myself at times, to keep my momentum going. Also remembering to take the time I need for myself, to be still and listen to my soul.

I started my blog which has been really fun and new, attended a blog hop,been posting many new items on my etsy shop,meeting and connecting with an amazing group of inspirational women and fellow creatives. Taking a Brave Girls Soul Restoration class, applied for a design opportunity with Graphic 45, Joined a Flygirls ATC group, entered challenges with my art, and been busy creating new products and having so much fun! I think I am being true to my word,especially now that I can see it in writing, it seems I have been busy!



I can't wait to see what the next few months bring, I'm gaining courage, being brave, sharing more, and feel truly blessed to be living a creative life...



Thank You all, for your encouraging words,it gives me the energy and strength I need,warms my heart, and keeps me pushing myself in new directions...


Have a Beautiful Day dear friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment