Thursday, May 31, 2012

Artsy Bits

Hello everyone! Happy Day to You today! I thought I'd share just a few quick Artsy Bits with you today...

I have such Exciting News to share with you,that I'm just almost ready to burst!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!

But..... I'm not quite to point of completion with this new project I'm involved with, so that news is just going to have to wait for a bit longer... OK  I'll give one "hint" ...  Gypsy Traveler!!!!! OMG!!!!

Ok here's some fun bits to tide you over until the reveal.




A fun little Hang Tag piece I created from my lovely goodies from ARTchix Studios. I love the nudes, however I gave her a little glitter top and a rhinestone for some bling. I love Oranges, I guess it because I came into this beautiful world in the fall. :)


Some fun ATC's I did for a "Mellow Yellow" Flygirls ATC Swap.
I created a book cover front for the one on the left,and I just love how it turned out.



Here's a couple more for the swap. It's customary to create 4 ATC's 3 to share with other Artists and 1 for the Hostess. It's also fun to send along some extra goodies for the hostess too!

Hope you enjoyed the post today, and please feel free to leave me a comment, so that I know you stopped by.

Have a Beautiful Day, and I can't wait to share what's coming next!!!!

~Susan





No comments:

Post a Comment